Hosho Wakasa Lacquerware Chopsticks 23cm(9in)/21cm(8.3in) and Cherry Blossoms Petal Chopstick Rests(Set of Two)
This gift set is collaborated with Tsugaru Vidro from Aomori Prefecture and Wakasa Lacquer chopsticks from Fukui Prefecture.
A set of two pairs of chopsticks comes in different colors. One is pink champagne gold and the other is champagne gold. They perfectly match the chopstick rests with a simple design of a cherry blossom petal.
The most distinctive feature of Tsugaru Vidro is its beautifully colored glass and high technology of glass molding. They are highly valued and designated as a traditional craft of Aomori Prefecture.
The chopstick rest has a design of a cherry blossom petal inside. To draw the line inside of the small glass and create the shape of the chopstick rests requires a very delicate artisan’s technique. Each is carefully handmade by artisans with nature's splendor from shape and color to the details. The shape is also designed to make it easy to place a pair of chopsticks.
Chopsticks are Wakasa lacquer ware and beautifully colored. Only chopsticks are dishwasher and dish dryer safe.
- Quantity: Set of two pairs of chopsticks and two chopstick rests
- Dimension:【Chopsticks】W1cm(0.4in) x L23.(9in)/L21cm(8.3in) 【Chopstick rest】D4cm(1.6in) x H1.3cm(0.5in)
- Material:【Chopsticks】Polyester Urethane【Chopsticks rest】Glass
- Origin:【Chopsticks】 Made in Japan 【Chopsticks rest】Made in Japan
- Brand: Kawai
- Notes: Original gift box included. Only chopsticks are dishwasher safe.
Tag @musubikiln for a chance to be featured
Amazing Customer Service
Great site! I enjoyed the follow up email describing the furoshiki (wrapping cloth).
Such a beautiful gift that was well received. Amazing quality! So excited to use this.